Whiplash Treatment in Oklahoma City and the Midwest City area.
Whiplash can force victims to live in pain, go without sleep and experience overall decreased quality of life if not properly treated. If you are involved in an auto accident, knowing what to do about resulting whiplash can help you resume normal life and put your injury behind you. At Sweeney Chiropractic, we strive to educate our patients about the dangers of whiplash and how to recover from this serious condition.
Whiplash Can Be Difficult to Identify
Many people who are affected by whiplash pain don't even realize that they have the condition. Whiplash can be tough to identify for a variety of reasons. To begin with, many of the symptoms of whiplash are delayed in their onset. In addition, many of the symptoms seem unrelated to one another, so that people suffering from whiplash will not perceive the symptoms as being part of a larger problem. The symptoms of whiplash include:
- Muscle stiffness
- Limited range of motion
- Neck pain
- Inability to focus
- Sore muscles
- Difficulty remembering things
Chiropractic Care the Provides Natural, Gentle Neck Pain Treatment in the Midwest City and Oklahoma City area.
Your chiropractor can treat whiplash with natural, drug-free methods, including the following techniques:
- Spinal adjustment. Spinal adjustment realigns the vertebrae of the spine to eliminate subluxations and reduce pain.
- Massage therapy. Massage therapy helps loosen tight muscles, improve range of motion and increase blood flow to injured areas. Massage therapy can speed healing and increase your comfort.
- Stretches and exercises. We teach patients how to perform stretches and exercises that can loosen tight muscles and improve muscle strength, making the healing process easier.
- Lifestyle advice. We provide lifestyle advice for patients who want to know how to speed the healing process in the comfort of their own home.
Contact Sweeney Chiropractic Clinic Today!
Sweeney Chiropractic Clinic is proud to serve members of the Oklahoma City, Midwest City and Del City communities. If you live in either of these locations and have recently been affected by whiplash, call us today at (405) 672-4800. We can help you heal your condition and return to your normal life.