in Midwest City and Oklahoma City, OK
Chiropractic care is an all natural, holistic form of pain management. At Sweeney Chiropractic Clinic in Midwest City OK, we help patients suffering from a variety of conditions. Using our chiropractic treatments, listed below, we treat patients of all ages, from children to seniors.
Providing Skilled, Quality Chiropractic Services
- Spinal adjustment. Our spinal adjustment techniques helps to restore balance to the body and enhance the performance of the central nervous system. By improving communication between the brain and the rest of the body, spinal adjustment can help patients recover from illnesses and injuries, and can help patients manage chronic conditions.
- Active release technique. Active release technique is a form of deep tissue manipulation that helps release adhesions in the body and thus help the patient recover from pain.
- Electric muscle stimulation. Electric muscle stimulation is a form of treatment that uses electrical impulses to contract the muscles. This technique is used on athletes for training purposes and is also a useful form of therapy for patients with mobility problems and injuries.
- Therapeutic ultrasound. Therapeutic ultrasound is a method that stimulates the tissues of the body with ultrasound waves. This technique is used to relieve pain, reduce swelling and help the body recover from injuries.
- Wellness services. One of the great goals of a chiropractor is to promote wellness among patients. We provide a host of wellness services to help our patients maintain a good quality of life.
- Corrective exercises. We teach patients how to perform stretches and exercises that can help them strengthen their muscles, warm up for physical activity and improve mobility. Corrective exercises can help with a variety of conditions, from sciatica to athletic injuries, whiplash and more.
- Nutrition counseling. Eating healthy is critical for maintaining a good immune system, staying fit and maintaining a healthy weight. Every person is different, so we tailor all our nutrition counseling services to the individual. This helps ensure that every patient gets the right amount of protein, vitamins and minerals for their needs.
- Massage therapy. Massage therapy promotes blood flow, reduces muscle stiffness, and can help improve range of motion. Massage therapy also helps patients lower their anxiety and recover from traumatic experiences. We use massage therapy to treat a variety of conditions, from auto injury to back pain.
- Lifestyle advice. Sometimes patients make choices that can lead to reduced immunity, lack of sleep, excessive weight gain and more. Our lifestyle advice helps patients make smart choices, so they can stay healthy overall.
Contact Us for Chiropractic Care in Oklahoma City
At Sweeney Chiropractic Clinic in Midwest City, near Oklahoma City, we administer a variety of chiropractic techniques to help a diverse patient population. We can help all members of the family recover from auto injury, personal injury, chronic conditions and more. For an appointment with our chiropractor Dr. Steve Sweeney, contact us today (405) 672-4800.